As all the Apple iOS user know that Safari is the dedicated web browser which comes with the Apple devices. This is the most excellent browser for Apple devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone, MacBook etc. But sometimes it is found that Safari does not respond properly or unable to open the web page even when the internet is connected also. So it is quite irritating which we get these types of messages during any important work time through online. This type of problems actually arises due to some silly reasons. Actually maximum users do not care about these points while using web browsers in smart phones or PCs.
But users no need to get worried when they will face these problems for their Safari web browser for Windows. We will definitely help you out to escape from these problems created in this web browser. In this topic, we will list out some of the problems which generally create in safari and describe the solutions for those specific problems. Some things are there which all the user should keep in mind as always. Like it is very important to maintain their phones and apps such that it will perform well through out the time. So go through the below points which elaborate both the problems as well as the proper solutions too.
How to Fix Safari Not Working Error Problems & Solutions:
These are some problems and solutions mentioned below which generally happened in the safari browser and make it not working. Follow them accordingly to solve your problems of safari browser.
- Unable to load pages by Safari Browser: This is a very common problem arises in Safari browser that the web pages are unable to take load the searched pages. This is due to overloading of some web site data in your browser memory. So you need to delete those data to make the web browser free to use in your devices. So go to the Web settings and then choose the History option which you need to click. From History menu you need to select Clear History and Website data. Now all the browser data will appear on a sheet. from that sheet, you need to select a range which you want to delete. One pop up menu will appear from which you need to click Clear History. You can also choose like last hour, week, all history like that. Now your old data will delete completely.
- Web items missing and page can’t load at this time: Some times your browser can’t work or do not able to load the pages due to some web items missing in the browser. Items like images, animations, videos etc. are get missing from your sites. You are automatically redirected to more and more pages again and again. This is due to mis behaving of your browser elements of due to some extensions. You also need to clear the cache files and the cookies from your browser regularly.
- Restricted Parental Controls: Safari web browser has a feature which is called parental control which is specially used for web filtering. Suppose you are signed in user account which is restricted by parental controls or other filtering software. Then it might be failed to load the page as this pages or sites are not allowed to open due to parental control. You will not view any embedded videos as well. Because except the sites your are viewing this video is already hosted on other sites similarly. If you want to go through the restricted sites then you need to take admin permission to get proper access.
- Failure due to Safari Extensions: Some safari extensions are there which we generally install to disable or block the ads pop up on the screen. Other web contents are also there which cause the web pages from stop loading, unfortunately. So choose Safari Preferences and select the extension to disable them for a temporary period. Now again open or reload the website or page and view in your browser. In this way do the enable and disable process for every extension and check specific which extension blocking your page. If by blocking all the extensions also your page is not loading then follow other steps.
- Unable to load the page from a particular site: You might facing problem from any specific sites that always failed to load after reloading also. So you need to clear out all the caches, cookies, web data from that page. This solution you can perform by some simple procedure. First of all, choose the Safari Preferences and click on the Privacy option. Now click on the Details button and type the name of the website or its domain which you need to delete. From the search result, you can click on the domain name like ABCD.com and tap to remove it. That’s all you are done. Now click on the Done button and you have finished the process. If you are using Private Browsing mode then please disable it first.
That’s all about the problems and solution about Safari not working to load the web pages. Generally, these above problems are found in the web browser due to the low Maintenance of the Safari in your Apple devices. Rather than this solution if you still find any problem in your Safari browser then for a single time try to format your phone. Hope so it will solve your problems and provide you a pleasant browsing experience through this browser. But at the primary time, you need to follow the above solution steps which definitely solve your Safari browser problem. This is a strong recommendation for all that please maintain your apps regularly by deleting cookies, caches and app data.